SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN:
Jeanetta Gonzales is a Los Angeles-based artist, illustrator, surface pattern designer, coach and brand consultant for artists. In this episode, we talk about art licensing and Jeanetta shares her advice for developing a cohesive and authentic brand. She also shares how she made the leap from a day job with Mattel designing packaging for Barbie to working on her own.
Find Jeanetta Gonzales online:
- website - JeanettaGonzales.com
- Instagram - @nettdesigns
- Facebook - @nettdesigns
- Twitter - @nettdesigns
- Etsy - @JeanettaGonzales
Other people & resources mentioned in this episode:
- Jeanetta and I met at Alt Summit conference a few years ago.
- Her pick for someone doing badass things is L.A. based artist Kenesha Sneed, aka @TactileMatter on Instagram.
- The two podcasts Jeanetta mentioned are Creative Pep Talk and How I Built This.
- Photos of Jeanetta by Ilene Squires Photography.
This episode is brought to you by:
The Power of Pinterest - this 50-minute class on Skillshare offers an overview of how Pinterest can be used to drive massive traffic to your website, blog, or online shop.
This episode was edited by Mo Calderon of Mo Explores Media.
*Note: some product links mentioned above may be affiliate links, which means if you click and buy the product, I make a small commission. It doesn't cost you anything extra, and I only recommend these products because they are the ones I have used. When you click and purchase, it helps support me making more episodes of this free podcast.
Special thanks to:
Sign up for the free #BadassCreatives e-mail club!
- Follow your host, Mallory Whitfield, on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.