SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN:
Tarsila Krüse is an award-winning children's book illustrator living in Dublin, Ireland. Originally from Brazil, she got her start designing souvenirs after moving to Ireland 11 years ago. In this episode, she shares her creative process, how she transitioned to illustrating children’s books, and what it’s like to work with publishers.
Find Tarsila Krüse online:
Other people & resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adrienne Geoghegan - Irish illustrator who teaches Visual Art Boot Camps workshops and courses for children’s book illustrators
- Illustrators Ireland - trade association that Tarsila is a member of
- Tarsila’s recommended podcasts are Myths and Legends, Being Boss, and Grownups Read Things They Wrote as Kids.
- Giovana Medeiros - Tarsila’s friend who is an illustrator and artist
This episode is brought to you by:
Badass Creatives Marketing Accelerator - join Mallory in New Orleans June 1-3, 2018 and get your online marketing efforts off the ground!
The Power of Pinterest - this 50-minute class on Skillshare offers an overview of how Pinterest can be used to drive massive traffic to your website, blog, or online shop.
*Note: some product links mentioned above may be affiliate links, which means if you click and buy the product, I make a small commission. It doesn't cost you anything extra, and I only recommend these products because they are the ones I have used. When you click and purchase, it helps support me making more episodes of this free podcast.
Special thanks to:
Sign up for the free #BadassCreatives e-mail club!
- Follow your host, Mallory Whitfield, on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.