SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN:
Nathan Allotey is a web designer and digital marketing strategist with a passion to teach others. On this episode, we talk about how freelancers and other creatives can successfully price their work and raise their prices.
Find Nathan online:
Other artists and resources mentioned in this episode:
- VenturePOP conference
- Regina Anaejionu - ByRegina.com
- WordCamp New Orleans
- Lauren Hooker - Elle & Company - Her No-Fuss Formula for Pricing Her Services
- Gary Vaynerchuk podcast
- Sean McCabe - seanwes podcast
- Being Boss podcast
- Pat Flynn - Smart Passive Income podcast
- Freelance to Founder podcast
- Side Hustle School podcast
- The Gently Mad podcast
- Paul Jarvis - Sunday Dispatches, Creative Class podcast
- Design Life podcast
- Mackenzie Child - product designer & illustrator
- Join the new Badass Creatives Facebook group!
Special thanks to:
This episode is brought to you by:
DIY SEO for E-Commerce - learn the basics of optimizing your online shop to get more traffic from Google and other search engines!
*Note: some product links mentioned above may be affiliate links, which means if you click and buy the product, I make a small commission. It doesn't cost you anything extra, and I only recommend these products because they are the ones I have used. When you click and purchase, it helps support me making more episodes of this free podcast.
Sign up for the free #BadassCreatives e-mail club!
- Follow your host, Mallory Whitfield, on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.