SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN:
It’s the second episode of the Badass Creatives podcast, but the very first interview! Host Mallory Whitfield chats with VersAnnette Blackman-Bosia, an abstract painter and poet living and working near Chicago.
We talked about empowering other women creatives, tips for pricing your artwork, and the mindset shift that needs to happen in order to sell your art.
Find VersAnnette online:
Other artists and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Krista Tippett - On Being podcast
- Amira Rahim - @amirarahimart
- Nikki Cade - @nikkicadestudio
- Melissa Doty - @meldoty.art
- DeAnne Olguin Williamson - @artbydeanne
- Flora Bowley - @florabowley
Special thanks to:
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
DIY SEO for E-Commerce - learn the basics of optimizing your online shop to get more traffic from Google and other search engines!
Sign up for the free #BadassCreatives e-mail club!
- Follow your host, Mallory Whitfield, on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.