SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN:
Nikki Cade made the leap from special education teacher to full-time artist a year ago. She’s a world traveler whose work reflects her love of travel. We talk about following your intuition and how she got her work featured at Pottery Barn and Anthropologie.
Find Nikki Cade online:
- website - Nikki Cade Studio
- Instagram - @nikkicadestudio
- A-Z Resources for Artists + Creatives - Nikki’s digital resource guide
- Creative Brunch - Nikki's workshop series
Other artists and resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Moola Map, from The Right-Brained Business Plan by Jennifer Lee, helped Nikki plan how to take the leap to quit her day job and become a full-time artist.
- @lilyuoka - Lily Uoka is Nikki’s friend & artist that she’s planning the Global Goddess Tour retreat in Bali with.
- @ettavee - Jessi Michelle is an american artist and designer based in Paris, France.
- @christadavid.art - Christa David is a collage artist and abstract painter based in New York City.
- @emily_jeffords - Emily Jeffords is an abstract impressionistic painter and founder of Do It For The Process.
- Nikki was a guest on Episode 124 of Tiffany Han’s podcast, Raise Your Hand. Say Yes.
- Photos of Nikki by CreativeSoul Photography.
Special thanks to:
This episode is brought to you by:
DIY SEO for E-Commerce - learn the basics of optimizing your online shop to get more traffic from Google and other search engines!
*Note: some product links mentioned above may be affiliate links, which means if you click and buy the product, I make a small commission. It doesn't cost you anything extra, and I only recommend these products because they are the ones I have used. When you click and purchase, it helps support me making more episodes of this free podcast.
Sign up for the free #BadassCreatives e-mail club!
- Follow your host, Mallory Whitfield, on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.