SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN:
How do you get your creative momentum back after taking a break? How do you set your artistic intentions for a new year?
In this episode, Mallory shares her plan for a daily art project in 2018, why she changed her username on Instagram, and why “community” and “vulnerability” are her words for the year.
Links and resources mentioned:
- I've started a daily #yearofgratitude art project on my personal Instagram account for 2018.
- Steven Pressfield - The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles
- 2017bestnine - find your 9 most popular Instagram posts from the past year
- Morning Pages are three pages of longhand, stream of consciousness writing, done first thing in the morning.
Special thanks to:
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
DIY SEO for E-Commerce - learn the basics of optimizing your online shop to get more traffic from Google and other search engines!
Sign up for the free #BadassCreatives e-mail club!
- Follow your host, Mallory Whitfield, on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.