SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN:
How do creatives stay motivated and inspired, and how do you stick to your guns and true to your artistic vision?
Links and resources mentioned:
- My personal Instagram post where I shared the story of my almost-feature in Marie Claire magazine.
- Black Milk Clothing - Australian clothing line
- Have a question or topic suggestion for a future episode? Fill out this form.
- CPSI Conference - the Creative Problem Solving Institute has been around for more than 60 years. This conference in Buffalo, NY dives deep into the science and methodology of deliberate creativity.
- The Creative Education Foundation - the non-profit that produces CPSI. The world needs more creative, innovative thinkers to solve the problems of the 21st century. Join me in supporting their work and make a donation to my fundraiser page for CEF. To sweeten the deal, I'm offering some Kickstarter-style incentives to donate, including shout-outs on a future podcast episode, guaranteed Instagram features, and discounted 1-hour consultations with me! Learn more and donate.
- THANKS to Frances Ippoliti, maker of WeReclaimed upcycled jewelry, for donating to CEF!
Special thanks to:
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
DIY SEO for E-Commerce - learn the basics of optimizing your online shop to get more traffic from Google and other search engines!
Sign up for the free #BadassCreatives e-mail club!
- Follow your host, Mallory Whitfield, on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.