SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN:
So you’re thinking about starting a new website, blog, podcast, whatever… but you’re worried about how to grow a social media following for your new creative project. Here’s my advice.
Links and resources mentioned:
- Monique Malcolm - Pimp Your Brilliance podcast
- Alexandra Franzen - badass professional freelance writer who makes a living without the use of social media. Learn why she doesn't use social media anymore, and how it's possible to run a business without using social media.
- CPSI Conference - the Creative Problem Solving Institute has been around for more than 60 years. This conference in Buffalo, NY dives deep into the science and methodology of deliberate creativity.
- The Creative Education Foundation - the non-profit that produces CPSI. The world needs more creative, innovative thinkers to solve the problems of the 21st century. Join me in supporting their work and make a donation to my fundraiser page for CEF. To sweeten the deal, I'm offering some Kickstarter-style incentives to donate, including shout-outs on a future podcast episode, guaranteed Instagram features, and discounted 1-hour consultations with me! Learn more and donate.
- THANKS to Julie Stover for donating to CEF!
Special thanks to:
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
DIY SEO for E-Commerce - learn the basics of optimizing your online shop to get more traffic from Google and other search engines!
Sign up for the free #BadassCreatives e-mail club!
- Follow your host, Mallory Whitfield, on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.