SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN:
Hamilton Perkins launched his eco-friendly fashion company with a wildly successful Kickstarter campaign. In episode 012 of the Badass Creatives podcast, we chat about how he made that happen, tips for getting press, and sustainable manufacturing.
Find Hamilton Perkins online:
- Hamilton Perkins - use code BADASSCREATIVES and take $10 off your first purchase of eco-friendly designer bags and shirts
- Instagram - @HamiltonPerkins
- Facebook - Hamilton Perkins Collection
- Twitter - @HamiltonPerkins
- Pinterest - Hamilton Perkins Collection
Other artists and resources mentioned in this episode:
- B Corporation - a type of company that uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems
- The Elon Musk Post Series - Wait But Why did an amazing series of in-depth interviews with Elon Musk about his projects, including Tesla, SpaceX and Neuralink
- Hamilton mentioned some of his favorite Virginia based music artists, including Billy Mercury, Sunny & Gabe, and Masego.
Special thanks to:
This episode is brought to you by:
DIY SEO for E-Commerce - learn the basics of optimizing your online shop to get more traffic from Google and other search engines!
VenturePOP Conference - I'll be speaking about The Power of Pinterest at this conference for creative entrepreneurs in New Orleans, September 30th and October 1st, 2017.
*Note: some product links mentioned above may be affiliate links, which means if you click and buy the product, I make a small commission. It doesn't cost you anything extra, and I only recommend these products because they are the ones I have used. When you click and purchase, it helps support me making more episodes of this free podcast.
Sign up for the free #BadassCreatives e-mail club!
- Follow your host, Mallory Whitfield, on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.